The California V2 Gas Powered Scooter -
This modified Viza V2
features a 43cc Mitsubishi TLE motor making it legal for use in California. The California V2
offers lower emissions and is quieter than the standard Viza V2
gas scooter. Otherwise all specifications are the same as the standard V2
The California V2 gas powered scooter gets you there in style.
Take a look... this gas scooter is a beauty to behold! It features full front and rear suspension systems, dual disc brakes and it gets you across town at speeds up to 22 miles per hour. The California V2 gas scooter is at home on city streets and off-road.
The automatic clutch, efficient belt drive system and tall 12.5" tires give this scooter a super smooth and safe ride. In addition, the high quality California V2 belt drive system offers advantages over gear drive systems. It's simpler to maintain, quieter and more reliable. The heavy duty steering column easily folds for storage or transport. The California V2 is top of the line... you won't find a higher level of workmanship or attention to detail on any scooter... anywhere.
Viza Motors has a reputation for manufacturing ultra high quality gas and electric scooters. Please note: If you find a scooter with the same specs elsewhere for less, don't be fooled... the difference is quality!
• Speed: 22 mph,
• Range: 20 miles,
• Motor: 43cc, 2-cycle, Mitsubishi TLE 2.2hp, Single cylinder, air-cooled motor,
• Frame: Reinforced thick walled tubular high tensile steel frame, full front and rear dual suspension systems, heavy duty steering column and 5" of ground clearance,
• Start Method: Recoil pull-start,
• Drive System: A high quality belt drive system offering ultra simple maintenance, a quieter ride, and maximum reliability. A 78mm centrifugal clutch and motorcycle style twist throttle,
• Oil Type: 2-cycle oil,
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline,
• Gasoline Mix: 32:1,
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Liter,
• Brakes: Front and rear dual disk braking systems,
• Dry Weight: 60 lbs, • Dimensions: Length 55",
Width at handlebars 20.25", Width at the deck 9.25",
Height 42", Height when folded 19",
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs,
• Tires: 12.5” superior grade pneumatic tires designed for both on and off-road use. Premium die-cast aluminum rims,
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer’s warranty. Standard Features:
• Height adjustable, removable seat,
• Handlebars fold for easy transport and storage,
• Chrome-plated rear bumper,
• Side mounted cargo box perfect for storing tools,
• Front and rear reflectors,
• Kick stand,
• Tool kit. Additional Info:
• Legal for use in California. This scooter complies with California’s strict emissions standards,
• Pre-assembled. FREE SHIPPING!